‘‘Simplicity is the key to brilliance’’
Chemical Peels at Dr Linea Medical in Ipswich
Our skin peels treat the epidermis (top layer) and work by dissolving all the dead skin cells from your face. This helps unclog pores and blocked follicles which in turn brightens skin, improves texture and complexion and fights blemishes and break outs.
Appointment duration - 30mins
Recommended course of treatment - 4 sessions (7-14 days apart)
Downtime - allow up to a week
Chemical peels are exfoliation techniques used to dramatically improve the appearance of the skin by removing the dead cells from the superficial layers of the dermis.
In this treatment, a solution is applied to the skin that thoroughly cleanses it and removes excess oils.
The old skin later peels off and the new, regenerated skin is smoother, tighter and less wrinkled, giving a much younger appearance.
Chemical peels, performed on the face, neck or hands, have been used for decades and help to:
- Reduce fine lines
- Soften wrinkles caused by sun damage, ageing or hereditary factors
- Improve mild scarring or certain types of acne
- Reduce sun spots, age spots, freckles and dark patches due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills (melasma)
- Improve dull, colourless and loose skin
- Stimulate collagen in the skin
We offer a wide range of chemical peels, varying in strength and suitability for different skin types.
For more information call us on 01473 226847 or fill out the form below
Results may vary from person to person