‘‘Confidence, wear it like make up!’’
What is MaiLi Filler?
Reverse the signs of ageing with MaiLi Filler – a next generation filler for a beautiful, rejuvenated appearance. Unleash the “better” you in an instant.
MaiLi Filler is a range of premium hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers designed to help you turn back time with ease. With its advanced, luxurious formula, MaiLi Filler needs only a tiny amount of product to work its magic. It safely and quickly restores lost volume, redefines facial contours, and helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles.
MaiLi Filler is one of our most exciting filler treatments and has been a revelation since we introduced it to the clinic. Its advanced spring-like technology means it require less product compared to rival fillers. Your skin enjoys total flexibility of movement without any feeling any tightness. Don’t let the effects of ageing worry you, and instead discover how MaiLi Filler could help you restore your confidence.
What can MaiLi Filler be used for?
MaiLi Filler is a great non-surgical solution for sculpting, redefining and enhancing your face. It can treat a number of concerns, most commonly linked to ageing. Those include:
- Loss of volume
- Jowls (sagging skin in cheeks and jawline)
- Under-eye bags and dark circles
- Nasolabial folds or smile lines (the grooves between nose and mouth)
- Thin or uneven lips
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Fine lines and wrinkles
MaiLi Filler is available in four ranges. Each product has its own unique concentration of hyaluronic acid, tailored for a specific area of the face.
- Precise: Helps you to rediscover a youthful radiance. MaiLi Precise is optimised for smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. It is also effective for treating under-eye bags and dark circles.
- Define: This can be used to add volume to lips, fill in deep wrinkles, and add definition to your face.
- Volume: A versatile volumiser that restores plumpness and suppleness to key areas of the face. It helps to redefine your facial contours and add volume to areas that have lost collagen and elastin, such as in the cheeks and temples.
- Extreme: As the name suggests, Extreme is the most powerful of all MaiLi fillers. Delivering a complete liquid facelift, Extreme sculpts and reshapes your face for a beautiful, revived appearance.
How long does MaiLi Filler take to work?
You will see an immediate improvement straight after your MaiLi Filler treatment. However, the final outcome can be enjoyed following a very short period of downtime.
What is the downtime of MaiLi Filler?
MaiLi Filler treatments are minimally invasive and involve NO surgery. Therefore, downtime is minimal. You may experience some minor swelling, bruising, tenderness or redness at the site injection. This should clear after a few days.
How many MaiLi Filler treatments are needed?
One session of MaiLi Filler is usually enough to achieve your desired outcome. However, this can depend on your own situation and needs. This will be discussed with you during your consultation and follow-up appointments. We provide all patients with free reviews so that we can monitor your progress and help you reach you achieve your aesthetic goals with confidence.
MaiLi Filler can also be combined with other treatments as part of your own tailored plan.
How long do MaiLi Filler results last?
Treatments with MaiLi Filler are natural and long-lasting. Typically, results from MaiLi Filler last for one year in all injected areas, often longer. MaiLi Filler contains less free radicals compared to rival fillers. It is broken down in the skin at a very slow rate, which is why the product promises high longevity.
Do MaiLi Filler treatments hurt?
You may experience brief, fleeting discomfort with the injections. However, MaiLi Filler treatments are fused with the anaesthetic lidocaine, which reduces any pain.
Results may vary from person to person